Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lets add a nut to the mix...

So we have gone over N, P, and T (which i have to say are my THREE favorite M&M's) so i think i should tell you how i relate to the M&M's before i go any farther....

I am the oldest granddaughter to N&P.... oldest daughter of T..... Mother of 2 (yes one was out of wed-lock), married to a miny P and I act like a miny N...... if you understood all of that you can keep reading... if not, go back read it again... until you do understand it.... ;)

I was the first child in this family to have to deal with divorce.... the first to have to listen to all of the horror stories of the other parent, the first to have to watch my mother get remarried.... I was the first! No one read my parents or grandparents the warning label of what a child can cope with, or what they really DO NOT NEED TO HEAR! Yet, after my "side-effect" came into play, I was also the first to show responsibility of no other.... so i want to take a second to stream away from the negative impact of members of this M&M package... and look at the positive....

N & P- have always been there as grandparents to me, parents to T, and great-grandparents to my children, they have seen the GOOD BAD AND UGLY when it comes to family.... yet they still have a marriage that is BOUND BY GOD..... they LOVE ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN despite their mistakes.... although they try to make their children to be responsible (even when they are grown)... they grew up in an era when children were not offerd too much information... therefore they too ARE LEARNING about this new way of child rearing.... i guess the point here is THEY STILL CARE.... through every up and down.... THEY STILL CARE! They have to be two of the FUNNIEST, MOST CARING, people I HAVE EVER MET!!!! and they have meant the world to my upbringing.... for pete's sake they raised my mother!!!!!!

I have recently began to sit and view the way some of their children and grandchildren treat them.... and personally i feel it is a slap in the face to the way these two people raised the kids.... I think it is mean, hateful, and down right nasty.... For two people to invest as much time and energy into their children and grandchildren yet get treated like they are nothing is probably the worse case of dis respect i have EVER SEEN.... and the sad thing is.... I KNOW THEY WERE NOT RAISED THAT WAY!

So what do you do when the nuts start turning STAIL?

No comments:

Post a Comment